The manual transmission consists mainly of gears and shafts, which produce variable speed torque through different gear combinations. The automatic transmission AT is composed of a hydraulic torque converter, planetary gears and hydraulic control system, through hydraulic transmission and gear combination. To achieve the variable speed torque.
Among them, the hydraulic torque converter is the most characteristic component of AT. It consists of components such as pump wheel, turbine and guide wheel, and directly inputs the engine power transmission torque and separation. The pump wheel and the turbine are a pair of working combinations. They are like two fans placed opposite each other. The wind blown by one active fan will drive the blades of the other passive fan to rotate. The flowing air—the wind becomes the medium of kinetic energy transmission. .
If liquid is used instead of air as the medium for transmitting kinetic energy, the pump wheel will rotate the turbine through the liquid, and then a guide wheel is added between the pump wheel and the turbine to improve the efficiency of liquid transfer. Because the torque converter's automatic shift torque range is not large enough and the efficiency is low.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application field of reducer in China
- Speed reducer tips
- Analysis of the cause of oil leakage of reducer
- Countermeasures for oil leakage of reducer
- Introduction to the oil filter
- Composition of concrete mixer truck
- After-sales maintenance of concrete mixer truck
- Maintenance of concrete mixer drive
- China heavy truck gearbox function
- Shock absorber product use
- Introduction to Cenment Mixer